Bentley has embarked on a journey to become the leader in sustainable luxury mobility.
Since 1919, Bentley has defined luxury grand touring. Looking towards the future, the vision is clear – Bentley will offer extraordinary journeys – and the mission will be to inspire Bentley customers with a magical fusion of craftsmanship, innovation and sustainability.
Through Bentley’s Beyond100 strategy, the brand will deliver a paradigm shift in every aspect of its operations. This holistic programme incorporates every aspect of the business, and in the next decade it will transform into a value-led, end-to-end carbon neutral luxury brand. By reimagining future products and focusing on social sustainability Bentley will become the most sustainable luxury car brand.
However, the end goal is to go even further. Bentley Motors aims to go beyond off-setting, and create long term positive impact through investment in projects that are climate positive.
The luxury marque believes that these aspirations go further than any other luxury automotive brand – and will ensure that by the end of this decade Bentley will have transformed from a 100-year-old luxury car manufacturer to the most ethical and sustainable automotive brand on the planet.
Agility is crucial in today’s fast-moving business environment. Bentley has made sure its strategy can adapt to any material changes, whether internal or external, whilst staying focused on its vision and purpose:
- Bentley will offer a hybrid variant of each of its current model lines by 2024.
- •Bentley has committed to further reducing the environmental impact of its factory by 75% by 2025 – which includes going plastic-neutral.
- Bentley will offer the first fully electric car by 2026.
- By 2026 Bentley will also have transformed to offer only hybrid or fully electric models
- And by 2030 Bentley will have transformed its operations in Crewe to offer only fully electric models